A frequent wish of customers in cities who want more healthy sunlight in their flats, homes, or offices is to bring it in through the wall of the building. They have dark rooms far from the roof, and leading the light tubes through several floors of a high-rise building is impractical. Also quite common is the need to bring sunlight underground where offices and living spaces are created mostly in bigger cities. Here is an effective solution. Real sunlight in rooms where it was previously impossible. Light collector Lightway F400 on the outer walls of the building sends sunlight through horizontal tubes into hallways or bathrooms or other apartment rooms, which previously were dark and without natural light.
- If you cannot install a sun tunnel on the roof, put it on the exterior wall of the building.
- This unique sun tunnel collects 3 times more light than a standard sun tunnel and easily transmits it over distances of up to 30 m
- The outside diameter of the light collector on the building’s exterior is 550 mm in diameter. But the sun tunnel tubing itself is a mere 156 mm or 220 mm in diameter, ensuring easy passage through the opening in the wall and worry-free passage
A sun tunnel with Incredible Power
Our classic crystal sun tunnels have crystal domes with great performance. Here is a solution for those who want even more. The fascinating performance of the entire sun tunnel is caused by our new roof component, Lightway Galaxy – the light collector. It catches daylight and concentrates its beams into a tube with a much smaller diameter than the collector itself. It does not matter if it is winter, overcast or sunny. The performance is huge.
How is the Galaxy sun tunnel unique?
- Large light collector and super-reflective optical layer of silver provides even better collection of sunlight. The Main collection mirror measures 1200mm in diameter but light transport tube is only 520mm diameter
- This Sun Tunnel collects 8 Times more sunlight than classic types of sun tunnes and delivers up to distance of 50meters
- Anti-reflective collecting glass Clearvision and impurity-repelling nanolayer components
- High temperature tube insulation guarantees minimum heat loss
Application – Lightway Tower Lightway has Installed 60meters long Sun tunnels transporting sunlight through the centre of a high rise building.
Sunlight is often lacking in Basement parking, underground space. But what if it is necessary to have sunlight in Basement or underground spaces? Thanks to Lightway Galaxy Tower , where basement or underground space can be lit with daylight with single tube for up 50meters with multiple diffusers.